Thursday 27 January 2011

Jade Ewen wants 'EastEnders' part

Thanks for the heads up @TheLastSugababe

Jade Ewen wants 'EastEnders' part

Thursday, January 27 2011, 19:04 GMT
By Kristy Kelly, Entertainment Reporter
Jade Ewen
© WENN
Jade Ewen has said that she wants to star in EastEnders after seeing boyfriend Ricky Norwood win 'Most Popular Newcomer' at last night's NTAs for his portrayal of Fatboy.

The Sugababes singer explained that she would like to get back into acting and is drawn to the BBC serial above all soaps.

She told Bang Showbiz: "I used to do a lot of acting so it's definitely something I'd like to go back to. If I were to be on a soap it would have to be EastEnders because I'm an East Londoner."

Ewen added that she would enjoy playing the part of a nasty character.

She said: "To play a mean girl would be fun. It's always fun to be a bit bitchy I think, more interesting."

No comments:

Post a Comment